Requesting an Interpreter for Child Protective Services Interviews in NJ

  •  ♡ 
    • 0
  •  ★ 
  • Denunciar vídeo NJ Family Lawyer Allison C. Williams shares legal advice on PIX11 show "Protecting Your Family" on the following family law question: I do not speak English as my primary language. Can I request an interpreter for my child protective services interviews? You can find out more about the subject or get legal help at: or call: (908) 810-1083 Williams Law Group, LLC 830 Morris Turnpike, #206 Short Hills, NJ 07078 A compassionate & experienced NJ legal team fighting for your rights.

Más información

Comenta con Facebook